|The Members section of this web site is restricted to current members of the OWC. To gain access please Register, if your registration is accepted you will be notified.
Current members, if you need the 2016 Membership renewal form you may download it here in Adobe Acrobat or download it here in Word format.
What's inside for Members:
- Member's Directory
- Inside-Outdoors Newsletter
- Craft Improvement Articles
- Market Opportunities for OWC Members
How to access the Members Section:
- Username and password are sent out annually with your membership renewal. Please contact the Executive Director, T.J. Schwanky, if you are unable to access the member section.
- Click on the Members link at the side of any page on the web site.
- When you arrive to this page click on the Log in to the Members Area button at the top of the page or the crest at the bottom.
- A password control box will pop-up on to your screen.
- Insert your personal Password and Username in the appropriate slots and click the OK button.
- If your Password and Username match what is on file for you your browser will load the main page of the Members Section.
Active: Meets the categories detailed in the application, subject to a periodic audit of qualifications.
Associate: Does not meet the criteria but is engaged in some form of media activity.
Student: Applicant must be enrolled in an institution of higher learning, pursuing a course of study related to the outdoors and/or communications
Corporate Member: A company, business or organization which supports the aims and objectives of the corporation.
Applicants engaged in outdoor communications, but not involved enough to meet active requirements, may qualify for associate membership. An associate member may, upon meeting active requirements, request reclassification to active status.
Purchase or renew your membership below by selecting the appropriate category.
When making payment for a new membership or making changes to your existing profile, please download appropriate form, available at the top of this page, and e-mail directly to email@example.com